Monday, July 26, 2010

Mission Trip - Grand Canyon

Yesterday was our day off, we drove 5 hours to the grand canyon. It was absolutely amazing. We climbed around for some amazing (and dangerous) views. I would love to post pictures, but i do not have good enough reception.
We hiked and walked and enjoyed the view for hours, and we had lunch at a park. I tried to pull a prank on my friend K, but it backfired and i ended up with Dr. Pepper all over my hair. After lunch we did some more sightseeing, and went back in the car to drive home.
a five hour trip with the same people again was pretty cool. Old friendships got stronger and new ones formed. As i normally have a difficulty to make friends, this came as a pleasant benefit. We arrived back to the house at 1:30 and it is 2:00 as i write this, so it was a pretty late night.

P.S.
I will put up pictures when i get home!

P.P.S for the record, we went to mass on the vigil! Didn't miss Sunday obligation

5 comments:

Sophie Miriam said...

SOMEONE needs to work on his blog post formatting. Just saying.

Sophie Miriam said...

Whoops. I forgot to put the smiley. :P

Mon'ika said...

Haha! Inch got Dr. Pepper in his hair! EL-OH-EL!

Inch said...

it is hard to format from a text!

Sophie Miriam said...

I know, I'm just teasing you. ;)